A downloadable game
Have you ever wanted to be a lonely underpaid network technician who works 24/7 in an underground facility? Well, me neither. But I kind of wanted to make a game based on that concept. So here we are.
Design and Build a Network
Tunnet is a short game where you wake up as a robot technician in an underground complex.
You quickly meet Madeline, your supervisor, who tasks you with building a computer network to connect the different bunkers of the facility.
Explore the Bunkers
You are equipped with a state-of-the-art digging gun that allows you to dig tunnels and find new bunkers to connect to the network.
The more endpoints you connect to the network, the more credits you receive. But who knows what awaits you in this underground world?
Optimize and Debug
As you connect more endpoints, the network topology has to be carefully designed to route the packets efficiently and maintain a decent performance level.
Use the credits you have earned to unlock new devices to better manage and monitor the traffic.
Network incidents can occur at any time: get ready to debug and troubleshoot mysterious issues.
- Build, optimize and debug a computer network in a first-person 3D environment.
- Dig tunnels to access the different bunkers and connect them to the network.
- Explore the facilities and unveil the secrets of the underground complex.
- Find a way to access the computers guarded by the creepy monsters that haunt the bunkers.
This game is still under development.
|Updated||2 hours ago|
|Published||26 days ago|
|Made with||Rust, Aseprite, Blender|
|Tags||3D, bevy, Exploration, First-Person, Hacking, Incremental, Low-poly, Pixel Art, zach-like|
|Average session||A few hours|
- Devlog #0 - Gameplay Loop and Subnetworks2 hours ago